Friday 10 July 2009

Rainy Days

The location of the ticket validating machine in the busses here varies and are not always on the same spot. Sometimes it's located behind the bus driver. Sometimes next to the bus driver and sometimes on the opposite aisle. While on the bus today, I happened to see a girl coming up the bus with her outstretched hand holding a ticket. This girl extended her hand towards the driver but upon realising that the ticket validating machine is missing, did a 360 degree turn trying to locate the said item. I just couldn't supress my giggles as she missed it even when it's right under her nose. I've been in that situation before and it's amazing how hard it is to see anything when you were in a moving vehicle doing a 360 turn. Anyhow, some kind soul pointed out the machine and her mission is accomplished.

It has been raining on and off these past few weeks in Adelaide. I just loooooove rainy days. Love the sound, love the smell. Eventhough it's cold and windy while waiting for the bus. Everything just turns into a really mellowy, refreshing canvas. Sometimes lying in bed, with my ears half buried under my blanket, everytime a car passes by, I could imagine hearing the sound of rain. It's really soothing. Isn't God great to have thought of making water fall from the sky?

0 comments:

Post a Comment