Monday 26 March 2012

Lunch Break

My boss called in sick for the very first time since forever and requested that I cancel his appointments for the day.   Settled that and efficiently plowed through work without the interruptions of telephone calls for the first half of the day.  I am now having a much deserved lunch break in between typing away on my blog and listening to my mp3.  It's great being alone in the office and not having to care if anyone sees me.  Wearing my comfy jumpsuit with my legs tucked under me, glasses instead of contacts and with my annoying fringe clipped up like a dork.  If it's raining, it'll be perfect~ Well, it's awesome now but most of the time, it's just plain lonely, boring and torturous.  There's got to be more to working life than this!!!

Speaking of work, my oral exam is looming up ahead and I am still procrastinating like mad.  Been playing 'draw something' on the go for the whole month and ended up with a data bill that nearly killed me.  So to all my draw buddies, I am sorry for the late response but as of now, draw has been officially banned everywhere except at home or where there's wifi.  >_< 

*sigh* I kept glancing at the time and it's already passed my allocated half an hour.  I haven't even had time to read the news. =(  Better get back to work.  Gah! I'm so bored!



0 comments:

Post a Comment