Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cute messages

I received a message late last night from da jie, asking me if I am already in bed.  She told me that my nephew wanted to write to me via msn messenger.  Unfortunately, I’ve just switched off the light and hopped into bed, so decided to viber them instead.  While the phone was being passed to mum, I can hear my nephew speaking and singing in the background.  Mum informed me that he is typing a very long offline message to me.  He would occasionally interrupt my mum asking “How do you spell airplane? Or Grandma how to spell next?” and then he’d go on and sing the alphabet very loudly.  When I asked to speak to him, he said to me “Yi yi! I am now writing abc..can you see??” XD  Before I ended the call, da jie warned that I will be bombarded with offline messages when I next log in.

Lo and behold, as soon as my messenger is up and running in the office this morning, I received a string of cute messages from the little guy.

…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:02 PM):
*joel lim is coming  <---XD
*tv
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:03 PM):
*12345678910
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:04 PM):
*100
*90
*80
*70
*60
*50
*40
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:05 PM):
*30
*20
*10
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:06 PM):
*aeroplane <---Because I’ve always asked him to fly to me whenever I talk to him on the phone or via webcam
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:09 PM):
*abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:11 PM):
*nowissoundforabc  <-- Now I sound for abc???? LOL!
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:12 PM):
*nexttime  <--- Next time
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:13 PM):
*one  <--- Supposed to be ‘wont’.  Our bad.  We thought he wanted to spell the number.
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:14 PM):
*yousing  <--- you sing
*with
…@hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 11:15 PM):
*me
*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc  <--- hahaha, cant stop laughing at this..it’s like he’s really singing here

He stopped at m and went on to write a series of random letters and numbers.  Gosh, he’s so adorable. 

This has definitely made my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment